CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 12, 2009

Used & Abused

Monday, sigh..I hate Mondays. Though the week tends to go by pretty quickly, I hate how fast the weekend flies by! So DH and I were supposed to be following the EOD method, we BDed Thursday, took a break Friday and BDed Saturday and Sunday. I plan on BDing through Wednesday than going back to the EOD method. I know, EOD is better, even according to my dr. but when I got PG last time we BDed for 5 days straight and I caught the egg. According to several OCs I am set to O any day now and I don't want to waste any chances. So in the mean time I am being used and abused down under. I usually hate this week because I'm always left so d*mn sore. Sorry TMI but I'm learning that babymaking is quite a game of sacrifice. No drinking, no cool skincare products, no strenuous exercise, no bad foods like sushi-just in case-and bruising down below. I'll keep you posted on how I make out, AF is scheduled for January 27th, praying she won't show up!

0 comments: