CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

Is It A Full Moon?!

I'm still angry and need to vent, this is what I look like today. Ok, maybe my legs aren't that long and I have pants on. Oh, and I don't have any tattoos, but I would consider getting one. Maybe two. Little cute ones. Anyway, I am so angry I'm probably not going to O this month because my blood has been boiling since Monday. First the clients, then Bridezilla BFF, and now DH. We were supposed to have a lunch time quickie and we fought, over the client! I can't. Now the whole BD schedule is off. We are BDing tonight but I bet I already missed my chances. A part of me doesn't even care if this is the month or not. I haven't put much of an effort into it, maybe it will work or maybe it won't which will only continue to infuriate me and set off my bad behavior. Is it too much to ask for a baby? Going to pilates this evening to work off some steam...

0 comments: