CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 19, 2009

Phantom Symptoms (.)(.)

Yes those are BBs, my babymaking BFF taught me that lol. Aren't they cute, I just couldn't help myself. Anway, had a great relaxing weekend with DH, I just can't get enough of him. We saw Benjamin Button, great flick, BDed Friday and ever since I've had a slight pain in my armpit, which is a great sign! Not looking to into it but my right (.) never really hurts until a day or so before AF except for when I was PG. So with 7 days and counting, it has been getting more and more sore since Friday. Other than that no other symptoms, I'm going to try not to overanyalze- its so easy when you are bored! I think I'm going to take a ride to the mall or Home Goods, observing MLKJ Day today. Nothing more to bore you with, be back tomorrow!

0 comments: