CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Judo Chop!

My phantom symptoms are getting stronger by the day- 6 days and counting. I woke up this morning with a sharp pain on my side, perhaps near my ovary. I remember feeling this pain once before, when I had the episode where I thought I was M/Cing and the dr. said it may have been a cyst that burst. Thing is, that lasted 20 minutes or so and I was nearly dying on the bathroom floor. This pain- though paralyzing lasted only a few minutes. It was basically an Austin Powers Judo Chop right to the ovary! Implantation perhaps? Knock on wood no spotting, the last two months I started spotting a full week before AF finally showed so I'm praying I'm in the clear of at least that obstacle. My right (.) is still killing me, yay!! I'm not complaining about anything, simply documenting my symptoms so I can hopefully not look back next month (because I'll be PG) and see what was happening when.

I've been doing a good job keeping busy. Work was crazy today and I went to the gym-cardio hi lo for 45 minutes, a killer workout that leaves me practically for dead, so much so that DH is in the kitchen whipping up something scrumptious. I tried to think about my list of things to do in life, ok I'm lying I was too busy and every time I tried to think of something I was drawing a blank. But now that I'm on the topic, I think I have a #3. Audition of a soap opera and possibly be cast on the show. Funny I know, but I think it could be fun. Plus I'm my own boss so I could potentially run into the city on an audition. Hmm..maybe if and when I ever get some spare time (I only have spare time to overanalyze my PG symptoms) then I will send my head shots out. I have a ton. I got them done years ago when I was going through my news anchor stage- that's a story for another day.

Anyway, back to symptoms, my side every now and then still tingles and how could I forget- I have the worst pizza face ever! Ok, maybe not so much pizza but definitely broken out, my perfect milky peaches and cream complexion is totally broken out and what's worse is I can't use any products. Sigh. How I long for the days of Peter Thomas Roth, or anything with salicylic acid. My symptoms are up to 3, and if you want to count DC then that makes 4. I promise I won't test but if I keep up like this I'm very tempted.

0 comments: