CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 15, 2009

No Humping on Hump Day

Well as the title on this post suggests, DH and I did not BD last night. We were both exhausted, I've been 'working' out, took a group power class on Tuesday (weight lifting for 1 hour) and a cardio hi/lo (crazy cardio for 45 minutes where 10 minutes in I was trying to scheme a way to leave the class without getting noticed) and just didn't have the strength in me. I made a deal with DH and asked if we could BD this morning since it would only be a few hours past 'schedule' and he said fine. Long story short we did not BD this morning and I don't think we are going to until tonight and I'm planning on taking pilates. Ugh. So the dr. said EOD anyway and so does my trusty babymaking BFF. So we BDed Thursday, Saturday-Tuesday and we will again tonight. Of course last night was probably the night that mattered lol. I just can't win, can I ? Nothing else to report, my body is totally sore for all the exercise I've been doing, thank God tonight's class is only 30 minutes. I need a break! I may or may not take Zumba over the weekend. I'm trying to get my blood flowing and eat healthy so that I can make and keep this baby :) Anyway, DH said I should drink lots of water because it will help move his swimmers, I of course googled it and can't find any supporting evidence. Anybody ever hear of this?

0 comments: